Thursday, March 21, 2013

Canon 5D Mark III





We recently purchased the Canon 5D Mark III a couple months ago, and this is by far the best camera I've ever used. The camera is powerful, smart, and loaded with many features including built in video recording. Here are some details about the Canon 5D Mark III:

Product Highlights

  • 22.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
  • 3.2" Clear View High Resolution LCD
  • DIGIC 5+ Image Processor
  • 61-Point High Density AF
  • Full HD 1080/30p and 720/60p Formats
  • Built-In HDR and Multiple Exposure Modes
  • Extended ISO Range (50-102400)
  • Up to 6.0 FPS Continuous Mode
  • Dual CF and SD Memory Card Slots
  • Durable Magnesium-Alloy Construction

This camera puts every other camera I've own in the back burner (Canon 5D, Canon PowerShot, Canon Rebel) to name a few. I still have a lot to learn about the Canon 5D Mark III, but so far I like what I see. Here are a few shots taken with the Mark III. 

If anyone has any experience using this camera, I would love to hear your feedback.  




No comments:

Post a Comment