Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kid's Lemonade Stand


This past Tuesday, the girls and I decided to operate a lemonade stand down the street from our house. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and I thought the girls would have a lot of fun selling lemonade and home baked cookies on our local bike path. We had many people stop by and the girls had a blast. Here is a snapshot of our afternoon. In a later post, I will let you know how you can make your own lemonade stand with a little bit of wood, hand tools, paint and creativity!





2 comments:

  1. Hi, just passing by to see something very interesting and gladly I've found it here. Thank you for your wonderful article it really helped me a lot. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete