Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How To Make A Lemonade Stand Part III

I had so much fun on the last day of the project. Maybe because I knew the end was so close and I could envision what the lemonade stand was going to look like. I woke up earlier than usual so I could bake cookies, finish painting the sign and add all the finishing touches. To my excitement, the project was completed by two o'clock in the afternoon and we were selling by two-thirty. Thanks for sharing in my journey in making this lemonade stand and I hope you join me in my next crafting adventure!

I first stenciled the letters and then painted it with hot pink paint. The limes were added after. 
I found  this "Beach" sign and napkin holder at The Christmas Tree Shop.  It fits perfectly with the decor. 


Custom made sign courtesy of I.D. Me Labels www.idmelabels.com


First day of work and Sophie is already counting the moolah!

No comments:

Post a Comment