Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yarn Candy

When I was in West Orange yesterday with my husband visiting Jerry's Artist Outlet, I couldn't help but stop at a few local yarn shops on the way. One of them was Connie Sloan's Needle Craftique in Montclair, New Jersey.  As I walked inside the store, I couldn't help but notice there was yarn everywhere, on the floor, shelves, bins, and table. They even manage to put a fake sheep in the middle of the store, which I thought was quite interesting. Anyways, the store was well stock with many different brands of yarn, buttons, knitting magazines, and needles, something any knitter would appreciate.  I'm really happy I made the trip to this store. Here are a few skeins I purchased on my visit, which I plan to make some bags with. Don't you just love the colors!

Yarn Candy from Connie Sloan's Needle Craftique


A sure conversation piece. This life size sheep immediately caught my eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment