Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Sanctuary A.K.A. Anne's Craft's Room

I thought I would show you my little place of heaven today, also known as my craft room where I retreat to every night. After a long day of work, kids, karate, cooking, cleaning and chauffeuring, I always look forward to the down-time in my sanctuary, creating cards, coloring, sewing, cutting, and thinking up new ideas for projects. Anyhow, here's a look into my private escape. Sorry it's a little messy. I try to keep it tidy but it's impossible. Maybe it's because I always have at least three projects going on at the same time.

Table, Shelves, and Hutch are from Ikea

 Ikea CD shelves were used to store all my Cricut Cartridges. The larger bookcases are from their BONDE line.

I bought this rotating rack from a Scrapbook Store for $50 that was going out of business.

My handy Janome 4120 and Singer Sewing Machines. 

I purchased this unit from a Scrapbooking Store for $30. I love that it can hold a lot of markers. Can't you tell I need to buy more Copic Markers. 

My Black Cat Cougar and Cricut collecting dust at the momment. 

Here is my 12 x12 and 8 x 11 paper rack system. This method is so much better than putting them on the bookshelves. 

Here is where I put my punches, stamp paper, stamps, Cuttlebug, embossing folders, photos and scrap paper.  

1 comment: