Thursday, January 26, 2012

Knitting

Hoping I will get better as time comes. Right now it kinda looks scary. 
Can you tell what my new interest is? Yup, if you guessed knitting, you're right. I finally forced myself to take a knitting class and as you can see I'm still just an amateur.  I am hoping in a few months (maybe I'm being a little to ambitious) that I can knit and needle felt my own purse. Luckily for me, there is a local yarn store that's ten minutes away from my house, so I have no excuse but to get my butt out there and master the art of knitting! Wish me luck. Have you guys heard of Raverly?  It's a great website for fellow knitters like myself. There are forums, links to knitting resources, meet-ups, patterns, and knitting questions, all on this website. If know of any other websites about knitting, please let me know. Anyone else knit?

No comments:

Post a Comment